Are you a struggling marketer in need for a link tracking service? What would you do if I’d tell you that such a service is at the reach of your hand and it’s free? Would you grab it?
What Is This All About?
My Link Tracker is a link cloaking and tracking service. It is designed as a SaaS with web interface and can be accessed by users based on username/password authentication. It incorporates all basic, and maybe some premium features and is open to the public without paying a dime!
If you want to know which one of your promotions are converting better you definitely need some means to measure their performance and a link tracking facility is definitely what you need for that.
In the past I used some of the many such services available out there and I understand how useful they are, but I was kinda frustrated because none of them are free. I knew I could create such a service myself which I could use for free!
And so My Link Tracker was born! I initially designed it for my own private use, but later on I realized that many other marketers could benefit from it and I decided to make it available to the public.
And not only that, for a limited time I’m offering it FOR FREE!
The Features of My Link Tracker
This software can answer all kind of quantity related questions, such as how many clicks came from bots, how many unique click came from humans, how many clicks originated from tier 1 countries, and many others.
The current version doesn’t answer to value related questions, like what is the cost of the clicks, what is the conversion value, and such. Anyway, for a free software it does pretty much:
- Cloaks your target links, which can be also affiliate links. For every link the tracker will create a unique tracking URL, which must be used in your promotions and drive traffic to it. The tracker will automatically redirect the incoming traffic to the target URL.
- Group related links for a more convenient management.
- Measure the conversions by using tiny pixel codes embedded on the thank-you pages. You can measure multiple conversion points across your funnels.
- Display various analytical data about the incoming traffic and recorded conversions.
- Analyse the quality of the incoming traffic. Bots or humans? Unique or duplicate clicks? Tier 1 countries or not?
- Brand your tracking links by using custom domains (this is a big one!).
For further details and instructions please click below: