Social media platforms serve as an excellent means for advertising your business to target audiences. With around 1.49 billion monthly active users (according to https://zephoria.com/top-15-valuable-facebook-statistics/), Facebook provides the most effective platform to access potential customers. It is very subtle in its ad-placement, integrating the ads into the newsfeed and not interfering with the user experience.
In order for your Facebook ad campaign to be effective, the traffic generated to your landing page should come from customers and not just visitors. It is a key contributor towards a successful Facebook ad campaign that will grow your revenue. Following the guidelines given below can help a person achieve that goal.
1. Targeted Audience:
The first objective for a Facebook ad is deciding the target audience. You can make ads for your business targeted towards a specific age group, gender, language, location, education and interests. By interest based targeting, you can choose an audience with one or more similar interests and increase your product/page awareness.
You can achieve an increase in the number of Facebook fans, buyers, brand advocates and subscribers by targeting users based on interests, which will convert users into customers. Audiences can be customized by eliminating users who are already aware of your business or by reaching out to new potential customers.
2. Optimizing Landing Page For The User:
First impressions last, so it is crucial to build an effective high-converting landing page which includes an alluring headline, a CTA button, subtitle and convincing copy. By creating a unique landing page, your search engine rankings may increase through targeted Facebook traffic.
Techniques and requisites for building a high-converting landing page are constantly evolving. In order to keep your audience interested you will need to:
- Borrow Credibility: If your brand does not possess online credibility or trustworthiness, the number of your potential customers may decline. You can tackle this problem in two simple ways:
- Borrow an Expert/Brand’s Credibility: If you have worked with a reputable expert/brand, showcase their credentials on your landing page. A previously skeptical customer may have a more positive impression of your brand after seeing your association with a trustworthy brand. Unlike glamorous outreach services that still fail to deliver, this method gives you power and opportunity to communicate your message. It also limits the customer communication to your page or with your brand.
- Customer Reviews: Since customers are more likely to buy from a site displaying reviews, featuring a customer testimonial may help you gain credibility.
- Make Single Purpose Landing Pages: It may help to create a new landing page when introducing a new product; this attracts the targeted audience for the product. Multiple landing pages with a specific purpose are appealing to certain groups of customers.
3. Lead Magnets:
Lead magnets are an excellent way to captivate your audience with your PPC ads and to grow your email list. Lead magnets such as video training, free courses, discount codes, eBooks and free tools have proven to be successful. By nurturing your leads and creating a conversion funnel, your PPC ads will produce the right results. The Facebook advertising platform is continuously evolving. So, you need to continuously optimize your ads and test their performance to see what works for you.
Before beginning your Facebook ad campaign, you should set clear objectives and know the purpose of the campaign. Change your ads frequently to keep the consumers interested. If people see the same ad one too many times, they may get tired of it and will stop clicking. Most importantly, customize your target audience to make your revenue growth increase.